In production for over 25 years, Raincatcher rain barrels are the gold standard for rain water collection with over 375,000 barrels sold across North America.
- RC4000 model - 50 gallon (189L) capacity
Designed to mimic a traditional wooden barrel the Raincatcher line of rain barrels have many modern features not found in a basic barrel.
- The large opening and flat back design allow for easy installation and placement of the downspout while the spoke and wheel pattern in the top of the barrel keeps it child and pet safe.
- The overflow connection at the back of the barrel allows excess water to flow down and underneath the barrel to direct it away from foundations.
- Spigots on the side of the barrel allow you to connect multiple Raincatcher barrels in-series for easy expansion of your rain water storage capacity.
- The aluminum mesh screen keeps out debris to keep the water clear.
Place them around your home to catch fresh chlorine-free water as it pours from your downspouts - Water that would otherwise make its way into storm sewers only to be wasted. Rain barrels not only save you money but lessen the strain on water resources.
- The barrels are constructed of recycled, UV inhibited, BPA free polyethylene.
- Includes debris screen, garden hose, shut-off thumb valve, hanging hose clip, overflow hose, and linking kit
Plastic: Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)Raincatcher 4000
Assembled Dimensions: 24"D x 24"W x 32"H
Total Volume: 6 cu ft / 50 Gallon / 189 Litre
If you like what you're seeing please share on the social media sites below.